See the sites of Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland, Puget Sound from the water on a 50’ft Yacht. A different vantage point than most people experience!
We can customize the route you want to take, sites you want to see, and length of the rent based on your needs.
While we typically take on 6 people, we’re happy to be flexible for your needs. The boat is captained with USCG licensed Captain, so you only need to come to the boat and enjoy the ride.
The boat comes with:
- 3 bedrooms (8 people can sleep on the boat)
- 2 bathrooms with showers
- Climate Control
- Life jackets/required safety gear
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Galley Stove and Oven
- Bluetooth speakers
- Refrigerators for any food and drinks you bring
- A swimstep with a ladder
- A dinghy to take you ashore when mooring is not available
- Lake Washington and Lake Union Tours
- Overnights to various locations around the Puget Sound are available. From Tacoma, to Bainbridge, to the San Juan Islands – explore away. Message to discuss details!
- Special events: day or night parties, office outings, birthdays, weddings.
- Children are welcomed. However, it is your responsibility to ensure their safety.
Meals: You can bring your own food and drinks, or you can work with us to design a meal of your dreams.
The Boat: 50 ft Cruisers Yachts, 5000 Sports Sedan (2000)
- Our hourly rate is $390/hr, minimum rent for 2 hours. The price includes everything, including gratuity and cleaning.
- Price for overnight stays is $3,900/day.
- Special rates apply for 4th of July weekend and SeaFair.
- You need to book at least 12 hours before your preferred trip start time.
Where will you be picked up? We normally pick passengers up from Lake Union Park, but we are flexible about pick-up and drop-off locations. Just let us know what location you prefer.